Greencross Limited (“Greencross”) operates one of Australasia’s largest integrated pet care businesses, operating specialty retail stores and vet clinics. Across Australia, Greencross has a number of retail stores trading under the Petbarn and City Farmers brands. Petcare products are also available for purchase at Greencross Vets clinics.
We value our customers and wish to consistently reward them through our Friends For Life loyalty program (“Program”) whenever they purchase from our participating Petbarn and City Farmers retail stores and participating Greencross Vets clinics.
FRIENDS FOR LIFE PROGRAM
- These Terms and Conditions apply to each customer who is a member of the Program (each a "Friends For Life Member").
- Only natural persons resident in Australia can be Friends For Life Members. Program membership cannot be held jointly.
- Greencross may refuse any application for membership in its sole and absolute discretion.
- By completing an enrolment form; by providing verbal consent to participate in the Program as a Friends For Life Member; or by claiming a benefit or reward under the Program, a person will be taken to accept these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) and agree to be bound by them.
- By completing an enrolment form or providing verbal consent to participate in the Program as a Friends For Life Member, a person consents to Greencross (and its agents and contractors) using and disclosing their personal information for the purposes of direct marketing of goods and services. Direct marketing communications may be made by email, SMS, push notifications, social media, or by regular post. A Friends For Life Member may “opt out” of direct marketing communications at any time by contacting Greencross on (07) 8595 3333 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends For Life Members will only accrue points on purchases of goods and services from participating Greencross brands and suppliers and from Greencross’ commercial partners (participating in the Program from time to time). Points can only be accrued on purchases of goods and services at participating Greencross businesses, including participating Petbarn retail stores; participating City Farmers retail stores; participating Greencross Vets clinics; the Petbarn online store; and on purchases of goods and services from Greencross’ commercial partners (participating in the Program from time to time).
- Points are not transferable and have no cash or monetary value.
- Points are calculated on the purchase price of qualifying purchases (inclusive of GST) rounded down to the nearest dollar.
- There are 3 tiers in the Program: ‘Silver’, ‘Gold’ and ‘Platinum’. Friends For Life Members are eligible to move up, and required to move down, tiers based on their qualifying purchases (in accordance with the table below). A ‘Silver’ Friends For Life Member will be awarded ten (10) points for every dollar spent; a ‘Gold’ Friends For Life Member will be awarded twelve (12) points for every dollar spent; and a ‘Platinum’ Friends For Life Member will be awarded fourteen (14) points for every dollar spent on qualifying products or services. Points expire 365 days after the date on which they were awarded. Points cannot be claimed retrospectively.
- Purchases made via ebay at Petbarn_official do not earn Friends For Life points. Friends For Life points are only available on transactions made at Petbarn and City Framers stores, Greencross Vets or purchases made online via the Petbarn website: www.petbarn.com.au.
|Points earned per dollar spent||10||12||14|
|Annual spend per year||$1 to $549||$550 to $1,099||$1,100+|
|Points expiry||365 days||365 days||365 days|
- When a Friends For Life Member obtains a refund or reimbursement for charges previously incurred (for example, for returned goods or services), the points previously accrued for that purchase will be reversed and/or cancelled.
- Greencross may adjust a Friends For Life Members’ points balance in the event of an incorrect accrual (whether due to Greencross’ error or otherwise).
FREQUENT FEEDER PROGRAM
- Friends For Life Members are eligible to participate in the Frequent Feeder Program. When a Member purchases any dog or cat food (excluding treats, Fresh/Frozen food and Vet Diets) of any participating dog or cat food brand at a participating Petbarn or City Farmers retail store or via the Petbarn online store, the Member will receive 15% off full price Dog or Cat food purchase in the following calendar month. For example, if a Friends For Life Member purchases Dog or Cat food in July, the Friends For Life member is entitled to receive 15% off on any Dog or Cat food in August. The 15% offer can be redeemed multiple times in the redeeming month. Qualifying purchases must be on dog or cat food that is either Dry or Wet. The Frequent Feeder Program does not apply to purchases made at Greencross Vet clinics.
- A Friends For Life member must purchase food in consecutive months to qualify for the 15% discount. If the Friends For Life member does not shop in the consecutive calendar month, the 15% discount will expire. 15% discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Best offer at time of transaction will apply.
LOYALTY DOLLARS AND OTHER BENEFITS
- When a Friends For Life Member accumulates 6,000 points, that Friends For Life Member will receive a store credit to the value of $10.00 (“Loyalty Dollars”). Loyalty Dollars expire after a period of 8 weeks from the date upon which the credit was issued. Loyalty Dollars are redeemable for qualifying products and services at participating Petbarn or City Farmers retail stores; at participating Greencross Vets clinics; or in the Petbarn online store. Loyalty Dollars must be redeemed in full in a single transaction. Change or part credit will not be offered if the full Loyalty Dollars value is not redeemed.
- Loyalty Dollars may only be redeemed by the Friends For Life Member personally. Loyalty Dollars are not transferrable and are not redeemable for cash (or other value, such as gift cards). Loyalty dollars cannot be redeemed on repeat delivery orders.
- Greencross may make other benefits and rewards available to Friends For Life Members from time-to-time (whether generally or specifically to particular Program tiers). The benefits and rewards available to Friends For Life Members from time-to-time will be specified on the Friends For Life website (friends-for-life.com.au). Such benefits and rewards may be withdrawn, amended or substituted from time to time. Unless otherwise specified, benefits and rewards are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Benefits and rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or at the same time as other benefits in the program.
- Friends For Life Members may also be given the opportunity to receive offers, special discounts and enter into competitions (“Offers”). Offers are subject to further terms and conditions, the details of which will be available at the time of each Offer. Offers may be communicated by email, SMS, push notifications, social media, or regular post.
- Discounts made available for Friends For Life Members from time-to-time apply only to full-priced items sold by participating Greencross businesses and are not available in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise specified.
- Greencross may make additional benefits and rewards available to certain Friends For Life Members (“Friends For Life Plus Members”). Friends for Life Plus Membership is granted by invitation from Greencross (in its absolute discretion). Friends For Life Plus Members will be entitled to receive a discount of 5% off all qualifying purchases of super premium dry dog food or dry cat food from participating brands (in addition to the fourth bag bonus point allocation pursuant to the terms of the Frequent Feeders Program). Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer online. Benefits and rewards for Friends for Life Plus Members may be withdrawn, amended or substituted from time to time.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each Friends For Life Member must provide an email address or phone number in order to participate in the Program. However, a Friends For Life Member may “opt out” of direct marketing communications at any time by contacting Greencross using the contact details below.
- A Friends For Life Member may cancel his or her membership at any time by notice to Greencross at the contact details below. In the event of cancellation, all accrued points, Loyalty Dollars, and other benefits and rewards will be automatically cancelled and forfeited.
- Any failure by a Friends For Life Member to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in termination of a Friends For Life Member's membership in the Program and the automatic cancellation and forfeiture of accrued points, Loyalty Dollars, and other benefits and rewards.
- Greencross may terminate the Program at any time. In the event of termination of the Program, Greencross will notify Friends For Life Members of the termination of the Program. All accrued points, Loyalty Dollars, and other benefits and rewards must be redeemed within 8 weeks of the date of termination. All accrued points, Loyalty Dollars and other benefits and rewards which are not redeemed will be forfeited.
- Greencross will use reasonable endeavours to transmit notices relevant to the administration of the Program to each Friends For Life Member in accordance with his or her communications preferences. Any notice will be deemed to have been given if posted to the mailing address or emailed to email address last notified by the Friends For Life Member. Each Friends For Life Member is responsible for advising Greencross of any change to their contact details or communications preferences. Greencross will not be liable for an accidental failure to deliver (or the non-receipt of) a notice.
- Greencross will not be liable for any disruption to the Program or any delay in providing, or inability to provide, any of the benefits of the Program which is caused by circumstances beyond the control of Greencross (including but not limited to strikes or industrial disputes, acts of God, flood, weather, aircraft unserviceability or unavailability, war or civil disturbance).
- All Friends for Life loyalty cards (“Friends For Life Cards”) remain the property of Greencross. Greencross is not responsible for stolen or lost Friends For Life Cards. Friends For Life Cards cannot be used as a credit or charge card.
- Any questions regarding the Program may be referred to the store manager of a participating Petbarn or City Farmers store or the Practice Manager of a participating Greencross Vets clinic. Questions may also be directed via www.friends-for-life.com.au.
- Any claimed discrepancy in relation to accrued points must be notified in writing by the Friends For Life Member to Greencross, together with a legible copy of any relevant proof of purchase (e.g. a tax invoice). In the case of dispute, the decision of Greencross will be final and binding.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Greencross will not be liable for any loss suffered by a Friends For Life Member arising in connection with their membership in the Friends For Life Program. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is to be read as excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any legislation which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or limiting the rights of any person under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Any dispute regarding eligibility to participate in the Program; accrual or redemption of points; eligibility for any benefit or reward; or any other dispute which arises in connection with a Friends For Life Member's participation in the Program will be determined by Greencross in its sole and absolute discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed, amended or varied at any time by Greencross without giving a reason by giving notice to Friends For Life Members. Without limiting any other means of giving notice, Greencross may give notice of an amendment to these terms and conditions by publishing a notice on the Friends For Life website (friends-for-life.com.au).
- The Friends For Life Loyalty Program is administered by Greencross Limited ABN 58 119 778 862. Greencross can be contacted at:
Address: Level 1, Unit 6, 372 Eastern Valley Way, Chatswood, NSW 2067
Phone: 1300 655 896